Mirrors are something that you use frequently to look at yourself. But mirrors are something that often gets stains. A dirty mirror is not at all appealing so you do need to maintain your mirrors. However, every time you clean the mirror you need to be very careful. Cleaning the mirror with any substance can get permanent marks on your mirror.
This article is a one-stop solution for you to make your mirrors look cleaner at home. This article will provide you with some of the easy and best tips to clean the mirror at home.
Tips for maintaining clean mirrors
It’s critical to get rid of “problem spots” before washing the entire mirror. On mirrors, this includes toothpaste stains, hairspray, and greasy fingerprints. Using a cotton pad, dampen it with rubbing alcohol. Then, before you begin cleaning, quickly dab these spots away. This prevents you from smearing undesired residues across the entire mirror when you wipe it.
There are seven different techniques to clean a mirror. Microfiber cloth is recommended for best results because paper towels and conventional rags leave stains. Replace them with a microfiber cloth.
- Bleach Liquid: Bleach can be used to clean the mirror in addition to brightening garments. Take a clean, dry towel and saturate it with bleach. Then, evenly wipe the mirror with the cloth. After that, wipe the mirror with a fresh, clean towel to remove the bleach. It is important to note that water or a damp towel is not required.
- Face Tonic: Face Tonic Squeeze a generous amount of face tonic onto a cotton pad and wipe the mirror’s surface. After that, wipe it down with a clean, dry cloth.
- Toothpaste: Squeeze some toothpaste into a clean cloth and begin rubbing the toothpaste evenly across the mirror surface. Allow 15 to 30 minutes for the toothpaste to dry thoroughly before using. Wipe the mirror with a damp towel when it has dried, and then dry it with a dry cloth.
- Citrus Juice: Lemons are high in acid, which aids in the removal of fat and grease. Simply prepare a jar of lemon juice and use it to clean mirrors. After that, saturate cotton pads in lemon juice and wipe the mirror clean. Finally, use a dry cloth to wipe the lemon water off the mirror surface.
- Liquid Chlorine:Using chlorine powder and water, make a thick solution. Allow 30 to 45 minutes for the solution to dry after being applied to the mirror surface. Then use a dry cloth to wash down the mirror after rinsing it with water.
- White Vinegar: Warm water and white vinegar are mixed in a 2:1 ratio. Dip a clean cloth in the solution and wipe the mirror dry.
- Newspapers in Use: Mirror polishing is said to be effective with used newspapers. Using a spray bottle, wet the mirror completely. Then, crush the newspapers and begin scrubbing the bathroom mirror with them. Remember to scrub with considerable pressure to remove stubborn stains and grime.
These were some insightful tips that you can employ to get your mirrors cleaned.
These procedures can be used to clean other glass surfaces in your home other than mirrors. These will keep your property looking new and clean, from glass doors to kitchen counters and shower stalls. So try these simple hacks and make your house look perfectly clean.