How you accessorize speaks volumes about your personality. While some people prefer to keep their hands accessories-free, others love to adorn their digits with rings, bracelets, and watches. If you’re looking for new ways to spruce up your hands, read on for some ideas. Whether you’re looking for something flashy or understated, there’s sure to be an option here that’s perfect for you. So, get ready to add a little extra zing to your hands!
1. Accessorize Your Hands With A Ring On Every Finger – This is the most classic way to accessorize your hands. Rings are easy to wear and can make any outfit pop. You could even go bolder by adding two rings on each hand. For example, you could have one ring on the index finger and another on the pinky of both hands. Or you could switch it up by wearing a different ring on every finger. The sky really is the limit when it comes to this trend.
2. Wear A Handmade Bracelet To Add Some Personality – Who says you need to purchase all of your jewelry from big-name retailers? There’s no reason why handmade pieces can’t look just as good as anything else. Plus, they will last much longer than store-bought ones. All you need is a needle and thread, and you’ll never need to worry about losing them again. Try making your own bracelet using simple materials like leather string, cotton twine, and even paper clips.
3. Make A Statement With An Oversized Watch – Do you ever wish that your watch was bigger? It doesn’t matter if you’re going for a sporty vibe or a more elegant style; oversized watches are always so stylish. Just remember to make sure that you don’t go too large, because if you do, then you may not be able to tell the time. A great alternative would be to opt for a smaller size.
4. Mix And Match Clutches And Purses To Create A Unique Look – Everyone has bags that they absolutely adore. But what if you want to mix and match purses and clutches? That is totally possible, and it can create a unique look. Start with a beautiful purse in black or brown and then swap out the strap for a red clutch. Then pair your bag with a dress that features sleeves or short hemlines. Doing this will give you an edgy, yet feminine feel.
5. Wear Jewellery In Different Places – When it comes to accessorizing your hands, there are a few places where you should definitely consider placing your jewelry. One such place is around your neck. Necklaces and earrings are always chic additions to almost any ensemble. However, you shouldn’t forget about other areas, like your wrist and fingers. If you want to add some sparkle to these spots, try wearing a chunky bracelet on your wrist or a dainty necklace around your finger.
6. Wear Two Pieces Of Jewellery At Once – You know how you sometimes see celebrities on social media wearing multiple bracelets at once? Well, why not take inspiration from them and follow suit? Instead of having only one piece of jewelry on, try wearing two at once. Depending on whether you want to wear them together or separately, you can choose between stacking them on top of each other or side by side. Either way, you’ll achieve a polished look.
7. Go Bold With Multiple Colored Rings – If you’ve been wanting to spice up the accessory game, then you might want to check out multiple color rings. They’re super trendy right now, but they also come in various styles, including stackable rings. These multi-colored rings are perfect for adding some variety to your everyday look.
8. Charm Bracelets – Are you tired of wearing the same old, boring bracelet every day? Then you might want to start mixing things up. Charm bracelets are a fun way to update your daily routine. Plus, they offer a little bit of whimsy, which makes them ideal for those who are looking for something different.
9. Rubber rings – Have you ever seen someone wear rubber bands around their wrists? Well, why not give that idea a try yourself? This trend isn’t new, but it’s still very popular. The best part about rubber bands is that they can easily double as fashion accessories. For example, you could wear a colorful band underneath another plain one. Or you could stick a bunch of them together to form a statement cuff.
10. Fake nails – There are tons of ways to give your nails a pop without actually painting them. One of the easiest options is to simply apply fake nail polish. Most drugstores sell this type of product, but you can even find it online. Another option would be to use acrylic paint instead of nail polish. Acrylics have a matte finish and dry quickly, which means that you won’t need to worry about applying several coats.
Beauty isn’t just skin deep! It doesn’t matter if you’re going for the classic look or trying to make a bolder statement, there are many ways to accessorize your hands so that you’ll never be left behind when it comes to showing off your style. Whether you’re looking for tips and tricks for making small changes or larger ones, there are plenty of ways to help you get started.