ChefPlate sauces offer a variety of flavours and use for many kinds of cooking, making them a useful and delectable addition to any kitchen. There are endless ways to utilise these sauces in your cooking to enhance the flavour and complexity of your dishes, from marinades and glazes to dressings and mix-ins. In this article, we’ll explore the top 5 ways to use ChefPlate sauces in your cuisine while providing unique and delicious ideas.
ChefPlate sauces work well as marinades for meats and vegetables because they give the dish a great flavour and tenderise it for a luscious, succulent outcome. Here are some suggestions for marinades with ChefPlate sauces:
- Grilled Chicken: For a tasty and simple weekday dinner, marinate chicken breasts in ChefPlate Sweet and Spicy sauce for a few hours before grilling.
- Roasted Vegetables: For a tasty side dish, toss your favourite vegetables in ChefPlate Garlic Herb sauce before roasting in the oven.
- Beef Skewers: For a fiery and tasty appetiser or main dish, marinate beef cubes with ChefPlate Smoky Chipotle sauce before skewering and grilling.
- Tofu Stir Fry: For a beautiful and nutritious supper, marinate cubed tofu in ChefPlate Teriyaki sauce before stir-frying it with vegetables and rice noodles.
- Shrimp Cocktail: To make a delightful marinade for cooked shrimp, ideal for the traditional shrimp cocktail appetiser, combine ChefPlate Cocktail sauce with fresh lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
ChefPlate sauces are great as dipping sauces for appetisers since they provide any snack or party platter with a flavour boost. Here are some suggestions for dipping sauces utilising ChefPlate sauces:
- Chicken Wings: Crispy chicken wings are the ideal appetiser for a casual get-together or game day. Serve them with ChefPlate Buffalo Wing sauce as a dip.
- Chicken Wings: Fresh vegetables like carrots, celery, and cucumbers can be dipped in ChefPlate Garlic Herb sauce for a tasty and nutritious snack.
- Egg rolls: For a traditional Chinese-American flavour combo, dunk your favourite egg rolls in ChefPlate Sweet and Sour sauce.
- Fried Calamari: For fried calamari, use ChefPlate Cocktail sauce as a dipping sauce to give this traditional dish a tangy and mildly spicy bite.
- Meatballs: To give homemade meatballs a flavorful boost, serve them with ChefPlate Marinara sauce as a dipping sauce.
ChefPlate sauces can be used to season salads and other dishes, giving your meals a flavorful boost and more complexity. Here are some suggestions for how to dress with ChefPlate sauces:
- Green Salad: For a tangy and tasty salad dressing that goes well with a variety of veggies, toss your favourite greens in ChefPlate Garlic Herb sauce.
- Pasta Salad: Use ChefPlate Italian Dressing as a dressing for your preferred pasta salad recipe to give this traditional dish a tangy and herbaceous flavour.
- Grain Bowl: For a filling and nutritious meal, drizzle ChefPlate Teriyaki sauce over a grain bowl with cooked quinoa, roasted veggies, and grilled chicken.
ChefPlate sauces can also be used as glazes for grilling and roasting, giving your meats and vegetables a delectable and flavorful crust. Here are some suggestions for glazing with ChefPlate sauces:
- Grilled salmon: To create a sweet and savoury coating that complements the robust flavour of the fish, brush salmon fillets with ChefPlate Teriyaki sauce.
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin: To give this soft cut of meat a smoky and somewhat spicy flavour, coat it with ChefPlate Smoky Chipotle sauce.
- Vegetables Grilled: Brush ChefPlate For a tangy and mildly spicy glaze, brush Sweet and Spicy sauce onto grilled veggies like bell peppers, zucchini, and eggplant.
ChefPlate sauces can be incorporated into recipes and meal preparation to provide your food with a flavorful boost and greater complexity. Here are some suggestions for how to include ChefPlate sauces:
- Fried Rice: To give your favourite fried rice recipe a tangy and savoury twist, stir in a tablespoon of ChefPlate Garlic Herb sauce.
- Meatloaf: To give your favourite meatloaf recipe a tomatoey and herbaceous flavour, add some ChefPlate Marinara sauce to it.
- Stir-Fry: Use ChefPlate Teriyaki sauce in your preferred stir-fry recipe to give your vegetables and protein a sweet and savoury flavour.