Slipping into silk pajamas might be a much-needed treat when you’re sick of the standard T-shirt and sweatpants ensemble. The issue is that there are a lot of options available in the silk sleepwear market, and pricing does not always equate to quality. Pajama variations that straddle daywear and nightwear have caught the attention of brands, and several of them have developed a devoted fanbase as a result. If you haven’t already, we advise you to step it up with a luxurious set of silk pajamas.
Our Top Picks For Best Silk Pajamas For Women
1. Lunya Washable Silk Pajama Set
- Silk can be a difficult material to maintain, but hallelujah Lunya creates a dreamlike version that is safe to throw in the washing machine.
- These go well with the accompanying washable silk robe and are slightly relaxed and airy yet fit true to size.
- These are perfect for sweaty sleepers because they are made of silk, and they also include ventilated back and side slits to keep you cool.
2. Rixo Austin Printed Woven Pajama Set
- The London brand that manufactures your go-to printed dresses and shirts also produces gorgeous pajamas in a comfortable material.
- This print is only available at NET-A-PORTER, and it has piping that is leopard print. To put it simply: it’s a piece of art.
- These are constructed of viscose, a lightweight, drapey, and soft semi-synthetic textile that makes it difficult to ever change into actual clothing.
3. Ettitude Sateen Long Sleeve PJ Shirt
- There are several vegan alternatives to silk that let you enjoy the benefits of the material while still leading a vegan lifestyle.
- This slinky PJ top by ettitude almost makes you feel as though you are wearing nothing because it is made of organic bamboo fibers.
- Bamboo is smooth and silky, with a thread count that is equivalent to cotton’s 1,000. The airy sateen weave keeps you cool.
4. Summersalt The Cloud 9 Silky PJ Set
- Customers who have purchased Summersalt’s silky sets have left a tonne of excellent feedback, praising their extreme coziness.
- Despite not being composed of actual silk, polyester charmeuse is warmer and lighter than satin and flows like liquid off the body.
- Additionally, the brand claims that the recycled cloth is antibacterial and antistatic.
5. Marine Layer Washable Silk Wide Leg Pant
- It sounds like magic that these silk pajamas are 100% silk and machine washable.
- We adore the traditional red and navy stripes, which look ideal for the fall and winter.
- The matching shirt is slightly cropped, and the pants have a relaxed fit that is true to size.
6. Fleur du Mal Washable Silk Cami
- Fleur du Mal, the leader in luxury silky sleepwear, creates some of the most decadent options, like this spaghetti-strap top with a deceptively subtle ruffle design.
- It has a slight flexibility with the addition of a little spandex, which is a wonderful feature for lounging.
- Add some strappy heels or leather boots, and you can easily go from reclining to going out in public.
7. Kiki de Montparnasse Silk PJ Top
- For any bride-to-be, this white and blue design by Kiki de Montparnasse is the ideal present. This luxury pajama shirt is ultra-soft and stark white, making it ideal for lounging at home.
- It is created with Mother of Pearl buttons and opulent piping for a classic look that, in the end, becomes the ideal memento of your special day. The complementary bottoms will complete the outfit.
Many people are unaware of the numerous advantages silk has for their skin and hair in addition to being elegant. Silk sheets absorb less moisture than cotton sheets, making them ideal for people with dry skin and those who experience hot flashes when sleeping.
After being made to stay at home for the previous 18 months, sleepwear has developed into an all-day style that might be considered “elegant comfort.” We’ve done the research to uncover the greatest options, whether you’re looking for silk pajamas for sleeping, relaxing, going out, or working from home.