Ditch your regular burger recipes and experiment with these flavourful, healthier and tastier versions!
1) Chicken Burger with Pickled Red Cabbage by Olive Magazine: This Asian Inspired burger recipe is a great break from the regular burger loaded with cheese. Red cabbage and chicken breasts are used as the filling and lettuce replace the unhealthy burgers. Asian sauces such as soy sauce and sriracha sauce add flavors to this burger recipe.
2) Chicken Parm Burgers by Delish: If you love Italian food, you’ll love this Italian burger recipe with freshly grated Parmesan. This delicious burger recipe from Delish is easy to put together. Chicken patties are made with ground chicken, parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic and parsley and topped with mozzarella and finally served with toasted buns.
3) Tex-Mex Chicken Burger Recipe by In Search Of Yumminess: Tex-Mex patties made on the grill with chicken, garlic, jalapenos, coriander, pepper, roasted cumin and other herbs and spices make this recipe flavourful. Serve it the way to serve your regular burger and enjoy!
4) Mushroom Burger by Chef John: If you’re a vegetarian, you must try this really juicy and delicious burger recipe that has a meaty flavor by Chef John. Mushrooms and onions are cooked in olive oil and breadcrumbs, oats, cheese and egg are later added to make patties. Finally, serve the patties with buns and dig in.
5) Caramelized Onion & Lentil Veggie Burgers by Lily Diamond: This is a healthy vegetarian burger recipe. Caramelized onions, lentils, mushrooms, brown rice, paprika and mozzarella are the ingredients of this yummy burger patties recipe. Adjust the level of spices according to your taste and serve it like a regular burger!
6) Falafel Pita With Tahini Sauce by Ellen Kunes And Frances Largeman-Roth: Protein and fiber-rich patties are made with bulgur, garbanzo beans, herbs and spices. Regular burger buns are replaced with pita bread and tahini sauce is used instead of mayonnaise. If you love Mediterranean food, you’ll love this recipe.
Love experimenting? Try these delicious 5 ingredient pasta recipes!