Basically, the new bananas are the protein shakes.
- The recommended daily consumption of protein on an average is 0.8 grams/ kilogram. This intake doubles if you are an athlete or a sportsperson or if you are a Gym personality. The reason being that the muscle wear and tear increases. A spoon of protein serves 25-30 grams of protein in one go.
- According to a 2013 study, the protein shake should be taken within 30 minutes of your workout/exercise. This ensures muscle growth and strength.
- According to a new study, when you intake a protein shake either before or after workout, it won’t show any significant effect in the muscle power. Hence the protein shake completes your daily health requirements.
- In order to meet your daily protein requirement, opt for protein shakes which contain natural proteins instead os synthetic one’s.
- Amino acids are essential to build up the muscles and tissues and repair. To strengthen muscles, you will need to stick to your daily protein intake. To achieve this, do not over consume the protein quantity or any one food which is rich in protein. Overconsumption of protein can lead to serious damage to the Kidneys.