The online retail giants of India Flipkart and Amazon are coming back with festive season sales. While Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale will start on October 10 and run until October 14, Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale will run from October 10 to October 15.
Here are some tips to make the most out of the festive season sales.
- Take advantage of bank, card and EMI offers
- Here’s a sneak peak into some offers
- HDFC bank debit and credit card holders can avail instant 10 percent discount.
- 10 percent cashback on PhonePe
- Bajaj Finserv Card members can avail no cost emi
- Zero EMI on major bank credit cards on selected products
- Instant 10 percent discount on SBI debit card and credit card
- Debit card EMI approval
- Zero EMI on major bank credit cards
- To gear up for sale Amazon has offered Amazon Cashback get 300 instantly (until 8 October)
Make the most out of limited period sales
Amazon’s lightning deals and Flipkart’s Rush Hour and Flash Sale are limited period sales on limited amount of stock. To make the most out of these deals make sure you arrive early on these websites/apps as most of these limited period sales are advertised early. Make sure your address details and payment information have been saved to make the checkout process quick.
Prepare your cart
Amazon and Flipkart both give a sneak peak into the products that will be on sale. So why not browse and prepare you cart in advance? This will especially come handy for the limited period sales.
Compare and Shop
To make the most of the sale, compare prices of products on both websites and purchase from website that offers.
Lookout for Early Prime Deals and Plus Deals
Both the giants offer special discount to paid members, so sign up for membership if you want to shop for the best deals.