The final installment of EA Sports’ soccer video game will release this week. The profoundly awaited “FIFA 19,” launches on 28. September. It will release on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
FIFA 19 edition features Cristiano Ronaldo on the cover. The game underwent lots of modifications since last season. The final game in the series comes with new features – timed shooting, no rules and much more. The game features over 50 licensed grounds including four Premier League Stadiums.
- How to get early access to the game
Players around the world who joined the Origin Access Premier on PC received early access to the game on September 20. If you’ve pre-ordered the Champions Edition or Ultimate Edition of the game – you’ll be able to access the game 3 days in advance i.e. today 25th September.
Players with EA access (a monthly subscription service for Xbox One is Rs.315 per month) will be able to play the game on 27th September (a day before game’s actual release). The demo version of the game is available for download right now.
2. What are the different versions of FIFA 19?
In India, the FIFA 19 standard version price begins at Rs. 3,999 and the FIFA 19 Champions Edition price begins at Rs. 5,699. FIFA 19 standard, as well as Champions Version, can be ordered on Amazon India.
Extra Features of FIFA 19 Champions Edition in India:
- Players get up to 20 Jumbo Premium Packs (one per week)
- UEFA Champions League Player item: Players choose one player out of the five players with an 80-83 rating.
- Special Edition FIFA Ultimate Team Kits
- Loan items of Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar Jr. for seven FIFA Ultimate Team matches.
Amazon has already started rolling out FIFA 19 Champions Edition to the users who pre-ordered it. If you order the Champions Edition today, you’ll be able to get the game by tomorrow.