Oreos – These chocolate cookies with cream cheese filling are popular worldwide. And in some countries, they are referred to as ‘Oreo Biscuits’. Though these cookies came into the market over a century ago, they were introduced in the Indian Market only in 2011 and quickly gained popularity here too.
If you love Oreo biscuits, try these simple Oreo recipes that require no kitchen skills!
Oreo Iced Coffee
This is a great recipe for those hot summer days, but if you’re an oreo lover and a coffee lover, you can chill with this recipe anytime.
What you’ll need? 4 to 5 oreos, around a cup of milk, an ice tray and some coffee
- Break oreos into small pieces and put it in an ice tray.
- Pour milk over them and freeze.
- Once your oreo milk ice cubes are ready, put them in a glass and pour some coffee decoction over it. And your Oreo Iced Coffee is ready!
Note: If using instant coffee, mix coffee powder in hot water, mix thoroughly and allow it to cool before you use it for this recipe.
Oreo Cake in a Mug
Midnight dessert cravings? This quick 5 min cake recipe is for you. You don’t need any baking skills for this cake.
What you’ll need? A little butter (optional), 8 to 10 oreos, half a cup of milk, ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- Coat the mug with butter
- Put all ingredients in a blender jar and blend thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a mug and heat it in microwave for 3 to 4 minutes. Enjoy hot yummy oreo mug cake!
What you’ll need? 20 oreos, ¼ cup of condensed milk and some chocolate sauce
- Crush the oreos in a blender.
- Add condensed milk to jar and blend the mixture thoroughly.
- Make small balls from the mixture and freeze for 30 mins.
- Take some chocolate sauce in a bowl. Coat the oreos in chocolate sauce and enjoy!
Oreo Banana Bread Spread
A great breakfast spread or snack for oreo lovers.
What you’ll need? 4 to 5 oreos and half a banana.
- Crush oreos in a blender or a ziplock bag..
- Mash banana
- Mix both together thoroughly. Your breakfast spread is ready!
A crunchie milkshake oreo fans will love!
What you’ll need? 4 to 5 oreo biscuits, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a scoop of chocolate ice cream
All you need to do is blend all the ingredients, serve in a glass and enjoy!