Monsoons are almost here. So, do not forget to take care of your skin thinking that the scorching sun would not harm your skin.
- Experts say that use a soap-free cleanser, exfoliate regularly along with the toner that is alcohol free.
- Wash your face 2-3 times a day with a soap-free cleanser. This will help maintain a clean and healthy skin.
- Always put on light and minimal make-up especially using organic products. Apply a lip balm that contains spf and moisturises your lips.
- Choosing the right sunscreen for the right skin type and complexion is very important. Use nothing below SPF 30 is highly recommended. Apply the sunscreen to the areas where your body is exposed to the sun, for a long time. Re-application is suggested in every 2-3 hrs.
- Clay mask should be a weekly ritual, to exfoliate the skin and let the pores breathe.
- Wear a waterproof kajal to avoid any smudging.
- Drink lots of water to keep your skin glowing.